Worthing, West Sussex based Hair and Makeup Artist
07786 241 241
Enquiries click here
Eyelash extensions are a great alternative to wearing mascara and you can choose a natural look or something a bit more dramatic. An individual false lash is attached to your eyelash and will fall off naturally when your own natural lash falls out. Infills are typically booked 2-3 weeks after the application to replace any lashes that have naturally fallen out.
A patch test of the glue must be carried out 24-48 hours before the appointment. We are unable to carry out the treatment if you have an eye infection or have had your lashes permed. A GP letter maybe required if you have a medical condition to allow the treatment to commence.
· Patch test of the glue to be carried out 24-48 hours prior to treatment
· Please come to the appointment free of mascara or any oil based products around the eyes
· Allow 24 hours before getting the lashes wet
· Comb the lashes through daily
· Do not rub the eyes
· Avoid using any oil based products around the eyes inc oil based mascaras so please check!
· Do not pull the eyelashes out